Here's a first attempt at making a cake in a long time. My mom gave me all of her old cake pans and luckily there was a Sesame Street one because Jacob LOVES Sesame Street. For days he was begging me to make his "Bibip" cake. It was definitely a united effort between my mom, my friend Jamie, and me. Now I'm excited to make a Halloween cake...we'll see how it goes.
It's too bad we don't have more pictures/video of some of the other parts of the party, mainly the part when he starts screaming "A bike, a bike, a bike!!!" when he sees his new tricycle outside. It was hilarious!
While everyone was here, my dad took a few spins around the area in the plane. I think everyone liked it, although Jacob was pretty indifferent. I think the highlight of his trip was putting chapstick on his chin. :)
Here's the birth announcement that Jonathan made for us. Thanks!!
Our little girl is already getting so much bigger. She's 6 weeks old now.


1 comment:
What an amazing cake!!!! Lydia is adorable!
Post a Comment