Hi Jen! I stumbled across your blog and was catching up with the "goings-on" of your cute family. I hope you don't mind. I hope you remember me, we were only in the LFP ward together for a little while. Our lives have a few fun paralells! Nick and I moved from Seattle to Fruit Heights, UT (so we're sort of like neighbors :) Reagan started Nursery back in January and she also hates it. AND I am due with our second at the beginning of August. Too fun. We should get together sometime! Brooke
1 comment:
Hi Jen!
I stumbled across your blog and was catching up with the "goings-on" of your cute family. I hope you don't mind. I hope you remember me, we were only in the LFP ward together for a little while.
Our lives have a few fun paralells! Nick and I moved from Seattle to Fruit Heights, UT (so we're sort of like neighbors :)
Reagan started Nursery back in January and she also hates it. AND I am due with our second at the beginning of August. Too fun.
We should get together sometime!
Brooke
Post a Comment