Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cruise pictures

Ensenada



10 Weeks



Johnny O, our weird cruise director playing some sort of pretend instrument




Our waiters, Carlos (Costa Rica) and Luis (Peru)



Los Angeles Temple



Visitors Center in San Diego



Glass bottomed boat






Mexican apple soda



5 carne asada tacos for the price of 2



View out our hotel window in Long Beach



Waiting to board the ship



Our free upgrade to an oceanview stateroom



Trolley in San Diego

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey! It's Paul's cousin Hannah...I am just discovering that you and your siblings are bloggers! I had no idea. Me and all my siblings blog too, so you should check them out if you're ever curious what's going on, like... I had no idea you guys were having a baby! Congrats!!

Rodriguez Family said...

hi, we added your blog on ours as one of our amigos! and congrats on the "bun in the oven"!

sallysorenson said...

Dear Paul and Jen,
Thanks for the card and the link to the pictures. If you write to junkmail@sorensonclan.net we'll send you the Easter pics. I send our good adress where it isn't public! I'm glad you had a great trip, and glad you got to spend the evening with us. Hailey was asking for Jen for a whole week!
Sally Sorenson